Dear User, browsing this website, the data related to identified or identifiable persons might be processed.
Regarding this data processing, in accordance to art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), we provide the following information, which validity is not extended to any other external website consulted by the user through the links on this website.
By continuing the browsing and subscribing to the service proposal contained in the website (form compilation to ask for information and technical support) this general information about data treatment, as well as specific information related to treatments for different and specific purposes, are considered acquired and the user agrees to the treatments. The consent is valid only if it comes from an adult or a minor who has reached the age of 14 (art.2 – quinques of the Legislative Decree 196/2003).
MAROSO S.r.l., based in Pianezze 36060 (Italia), via Alcide De Gasperi N. 19, VAT n°02667580241, email@example.com, Tel. +39 0 42477816
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website, acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data which transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but it could allow the identification of the users through the processing and association of the data held by third-party.
This category of data includes, for example, IP addresses or computers domain names or other tools used by users once connecting to the site, in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the hour of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the website use and to check its correct functioning; they are deleted immediately after the processing.
Cookies are information stored on the hard disk of the user terminal; they are sent by the user browser to a web server and they referred to network use. For this reason, they allow to know the services, the sites and the options chosen browsing the internet. In other words, cookies are small files containing letters and numbers, which are downloaded into the user computer or mobile device while visiting a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website, once the user visit it again, or to another one that recognises them. Cookies give benefits to the website because they allow to identify the user device.
This information is not provided spontaneously and directly, but it leaves a record of the user browsing in the network.
Cookies perform different functions, in fact they allow to navigate efficiently through pages and to remember user preferences, improving his experience more in general.
They may also contribute to ensure that advertisements shown during navigation are interesting for the user, and marketing activities are in accordance with his preferences, avoiding sales promotions differing from his interests.
While browsing a website, the user may receive on his terminal also cookies sent by different website or webserver (which are called “third-party”), which may contain some elements (as imagines, maps, sounds, link to pages of other domains) present on the website he is visiting.
Cookies could be as follow:
- Direct cookies, which are sent by a website directly to the user device.This site does not use direct profiling cookies, but technical cookies only (please see below).
- Third-party cookies, coming from a third-party but sent on our behalf. This website uses third-party cookies to facilitate the website analysis and its use (as better described below).
Furthermore, in accordance to cookies using purpose, they can be divided as follow:
- Technical cookies: they allow the transmission of communication into an electronic communication network, or to provide a service specifically requested by the customer. They will not be used for any other purposes.Technical cookies, whose use does not require user consent, are as follow:
- Navigation or session cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (for example: to log in into the private areas). The use of these cookies (that are not permanently stored on the user device and are automatically deleted after the browser closure) is strictly limited to the session identifiers transmission (consisted of random numbers generated by the server), necessary to allow a safe and efficient browsing.
- Analytics cookie: used only to collect information on the users number that visit the website and how they visit it.
- Functionality cookie: allow the user to browse in accordance to some selected criteria (for example: language or services to which the user is subscribed to) to improve the service provided.
- Cookie profiling: used to create profiles related to the user and to send focused promotional messages on the base of the preferences shown during the browsing, these cookies can be used only with the user consent.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Purposes of the processing and optional data submission
Specific security measures, as required by art. 32 of EU Regulation 2016/679, are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data are managed only by the personnel authorized by the Data Controller.
Under no circumstances the data will be divulged to third-party.
Concerning the aforementioned data, the user personal profiling activity is NOT foreseen.
The user has the right to opposite in any case, for legitimate causes, to the treatment.
The requests has to be directed:
- by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to: MAROSO S.r.l., Via ALCIDE DE GASPERI N. 19, 36060 PIANEZZE (VI), ITALIA